Sunday 15 December 2013

How to lose weight star mom

How to lose weight star mom - Neither pregnancy is not without consequences for female beauty: the shape, skin, hair, teeth - nature takes its mercilessly and if an ordinary woman returned to his former form can last for years, then every extra kilo star mothers - at gunpoint society, lose weight and return to the red carpet falls very quickly. Is This Program a Kyle Leon Scam?

Each parous famous woman has their secrets on this account. Reporter asked Total.kz two star moms Kazakhstan as many pounds they gained after childbirth and how quickly they were able to say goodbye to them.

The most famous designer of Kazakhstan has three children. Two daughters and a son, the youngest child - 9 years, during their last pregnancy gained over thirty pounds, and nursed the child, firmly decided for you - the family is formed, it is time to do them. For two weeks she took off 12 pounds in two months in total 32 kilograms.

"I had to look on TV, in front of people in the respective form. And after the third child, I gained quite a lot of weight, had severe swelling and e size I was big. Who is Kyle Leon?

I set a goal - to throw too much in a short time. After 6-7 months, when the child is naturally refused to breastfeed, I actively began to grow thin. Thanks to my work, which I somehow stimulated by it".

No comments:

Post a Comment